Contributions to Fondad publications
- 2005 Africa in the World Economy: The National, Regional and International Challenges
- 2005 Protecting the Poor: Global Financial Institutions and the Vulnerability of Low- Income Countries
- 2005 Helping the Poor? The IMF and Low- Income Countries
- 2004 HIPC Debt Relief: Myths and Reality
- 1999 Private Capital Flows to Africa: Perception and Reality
Matthew Martin (1962) is director of Debt Relief International and Development Finance International, both non-profit organisations which build developing countries’ capacities to design and implement strategies for managing external and domestic debt, and external official and private development financing.
Previously he worked at the Overseas Development Institute in London, the International Development Centre in Oxford, and the World Bank, and as a consultant to many donors, African governments, international organisations and NGOs. He has co-authored books and articles on debt and development financing.